NEW EPICSTREAM APP V2.1 RELEASED – MAY.2019 – MANY NEW FEATURES, FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS –
EPICSTREAM APP V2.1
Please read below before submitting a ticket
Instructions / Guides / Support
Setup Guides can be found on our setup guide page: Click here
Want a super easy way to set up your Perfect Player for SupernovaTV? This is partially customized and tweaked back up file, load it into Perfect Player and just enter your username and passwords, no tedious copying of long URL’s, go here: Click here
Perfect Player Customization Guide – go here: Click here
Technical support issues? – Please submit a support ticket using the form below
SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET NOTE: If this is a service quality related issue, like a channel being offline or and EPG issue, please go to the forum to submit your issue, you can report ALL service related issues there for a MUCH faster response. These tickets below are for sales, setup and connectivity issues only.
Having technical issues? Before you submit a ticket, please kindly consider the following as we will likely ask you to do this first before we start troubleshooting, as troubleshooting is a process of elimination, so please help us help you by trying the following first.
- Restart ALL network devices – Routers, modems, IPTV device (mag box, android tv boxes etc.)
- WIFI connections can be very fragile, and tend to make streaming IPTV unreliable, we do not recommend using WIFI to stream our service, please consider a wired connection for the ultimate quality and reliability
- Using a VPN? Turn it off and try connecting with it off, we support VPN’s but sometimes they have issues which can affect your service
- Clear the caches of your devices and apps
- Buffering issues? contact us, we can provide a alternate link if you are using an older playlist URL ending in M3U, delete the “ts” at the end of your playlist link and replace it with “m3u8” ( =ts change to =m3u8)
Please kindly read all above info before submitting a ticket, it could save you a lot of time, and having to wait for us to respond.
NOTE: If this is a channel related issue, like a channel being offline or and EPG issue, we cannot help you at this time, we will be able to shortly, but we do not have an avenue to report channel quality issues at this moment.
These tickets below are for sales, setup and general connectivity issues only.